PTE Masters LLC DBA Anesthesia Masters
What This Policy Covers
- This Policy covers how we treat personal information that we collect or receive from you when you use our Service. "Personal Information" is information about you that is personally identifiable like your social security number, name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies and/or other entities that PTEM does not own or control, to people that are not managed or employed by PTEM, and/or to operators of sites to which you may link from the PTEM site.
Data and Information Collection and Use
- PTEM collects information from and about you when you register with PTEM as a Member and you use PTEM's Service.
- Users who visit PTEM's site and do not register do not need to provide any Personal Information. PTEM does, however, collect limited, non-personally identifying information from non-registered users that browsers make available whenever a user visits a website. This information includes your internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, cookies, and use patterns.
- When you register as a Member, we ask for information such as your name, email address, date of birth, gender, zip code, and a password. Your password will be maintained on our system in an encrypted form and you will be able to create a unique username that will identify you during login and when you are using the Service. Please note that PTEM owns your username, grants you a license to use it while you are a Member, and reserves all rights to your username once you either cease to be a Member or following an extended period of inactivity, including but not limited to the right to revoke, reuse, resell or license your username.
- Once you register with PTEM as a Member and sign into our site, you are not anonymous to us. For certain elements of the Service, we may request credit card or other payment information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers.
- PTEM uses the information we collect for the following purposes: to customize the Service, fulfill requests for products and services, improve our Service, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Posting on PTEM's Service
- Use care when posting Personal Information or your personal content on our Service, particularly, sensitive information such as social security numbers, financial information, home addresses or phone numbers.
- You should be aware that, if you post information via PTEM's Service, the information that you post, including but not limited to the content of the post, header information, username and email address associated with the posting, may be read, copied, used and re-distributed by people you do not know.
- The contents of the postings that you submit to the Service are stored and maintained on our servers in order to publish the postings and provide the Service. In order to protect our users from email harvesting software and bots, we attempt to "mask" email addresses so that they are typically human readable but not machine readable. In addition, we collect and maintain information about your account activity, such as the contents of your posts, the links that you click on, the PTEM Materials that you license, your email activity, search inquiries, messages or topics you track and your preferred settings when using the Service.
- To comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, the Service is only available to non-registered users and Members who are at least 13 years old. If you are under 13, you may not use the Service.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- PTEM does not rent, sell, share, or otherwise disclose Personal Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide information to trusted partners who work on our behalf and who have entered into confidentiality agreements with us.
- PTEM responds to valid subpoenas, court orders, and other legal proceedings. We also may disclose information if we deem it necessary to exercise our legal rights or to defend ourselves against legal claims.
- We will share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the TOS, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may transfer information about you if we are acquired or merged with another company.
- PTEM takes appropriate physical and electronic measures to protect against unauthorized access to, alteration of, and disclosure of Personal Information.
- Access to Personal Information is limited to employees who need to know that information in order to provide our Service.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Account Information
- You may edit your Member account and related Personal Information at any time by visiting at .
- You may delete your Member account by contacting PTEM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
- PTEM may update and change this Policy from time to time.
- All updates and changes will be posted on this web page.
- We will notify you directly if we make significant changes to this Policy.